Access a PDF of important numbers for the Wichita area.
United Way Carelink Online will help you locate hundreds of services such as literacy tutoring, family counseling, food pantries, job training and more.
Within the Wichita city limits, fire, police and Emergency Medical Service (EMS) may be reached by dialing 911.
Other important numbers include:
- Certified Crisis Center: (800) 784-2433
- Crime Stoppers: (316) 267-2111
- Crisis Intervention Agencies: (888) 818-4673
- Domestic Violence Helpline (Women's Crisis Center): (316) 267-7233
- FBI: (316) 262-0031
- Highway Patrol: (316) 744-0451
- Kansas Arson/Crime Hotline (Confidential): (800) KS-CRIME
- Kansas Crisis hotline (Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault): (888) 363-2287
- Kansas Road Conditions Hotline: (800) 585-7623
- Kristin Brooks Hope Center: (800) 422-4673
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: (800) 273-8255
- Poison Control: (800) 222-1222
- Suicide Prevention Hotline: (800) 784-2433
- Suicide Prevention Service: (316) 660-7500
- To report toxic chemical/oil spills or terrorist threats: (800) 424-8802
- U.S. Marshal (Wichita): (316) 269-6479
- U.S. Secret Service: (316) 267-1452
- Wichita Area Sexual Assault Center Crisis Line: (316) 263-3002
- Wichita State University Police: (316) 978-3450
Family Support Services
- Ronald McDonald House, (316) 269-4182, provides a safe and comfortable "home away from home" for families facing the challenge and stress of the illness of a loved one.
- Wichita Children's Home, (316) 684-6581, is accessible 24 hours a day to victims of abuse, neglect, abandonment and homelessness.
- Harry Hynes Memorial Hospice, (316) 265-9441, provides comprehensive in-home services for those with terminal illnesses.